1. Name and address of the person responsible:
ZARM, Universität Bremen
Am Fallturm 2
2. Data collection and processing for access from the Internet
(1) When you visit our web pages, our web servers automatically save each access in a log file.
(2) This data is stored separately from other data that you enter during the use of our offer. It is not possible for us to assign this data to a specific person. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO.
The following data is recorded:
• The IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Access method / function desired by the requesting computer
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Access status of the web server (file transfer, file not found, command not executed, etc.)
(3) The login for access to protected areas is partially logged in order to detect abuse attempts and password attacks. Thereby, no data is stored, with the help of which personal profiles are created about the user behavior.
3. Use and disclosure of personal data
In general, the use of our website does not require you to provide personal information.
• session cookie (for session detection, lifetime: one session)
• TYPO3 session cookie (for session detection, lifetime, one session)
(2) In your browser settings, you can specify whether cookies should be set or not.
5. Data security
Our technical and organizational security measures, which protect all data from unauthorized access, are always kept up to date. As far as your data is collected and recorded by us, it is stored on specially protected servers. These are protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution by unauthorized persons. Access to your data is only possible for a few authorized persons. All our employees are obliged to confidentiality. Personal information is always transmitted in encrypted form.
6. Links to websites of other providers
7. Right to information / blocking / deletion / revocation
(1) You have at all times the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and the recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right of correction, blocking or deletion, as far as no storage obligation precludes or limiting the processing of this data , A right to cancellation exists i.a. not, if the further processing for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is necessary.
(2) You also have the right to revoke any data protection consent declaration that may have been submitted at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. Their rights arise from Art. 12-23 DS-GVO. For further information on personal data, please contact the above mentioned addresses or send an e-mail to the following address: max.ruhe(at)zarm.uni-bremen.de
8. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Notwithstanding any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DS-GMO infringes. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint.
As of May 2018